HOW TO MAKE THC BATH BOMBS
Bath bombs have been around for years now, helping us wind down and relax with mystical colors, fun fizzy, and pleasing aromas. They’ve grown so popular that many individuals have taken up the art of creating their own homemade bath bombs, steering away from harmful chemicals that many companies place in their products.
Now blossoming in the cannabis world are THC bath bombs, making our baths all the more relaxing. They’re great for anyone suffering from anxiety, as they soothe most of our senses in several ways. You can opt to purchase a THC or CBD bath bomb from local dispensaries, but what’s the fun in that? Here’s a step-by-step guide to making your own THC or CBD bath bombs.
- 3 tbsp of Cannabis oil. Can be CBD or THC, whichever you prefer.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup Epsom salts
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- A touch of water
- Your favorite essential oil(s)
- Have your cannabis oil ready, whether it’s CBD or THC.
- Start by mixing the dry ingredients, then add oils and a dash of water.
- Mix all ingredients slowly until consistency is enough to hold and not crumble when shaped into a ball. If it crumbles, add more water. Remember, you can’t go back if you’ve added too much water.
- Place your bath bombs into a sphere mold or any other shape. Cookie cutters will work too.
We want to mention that although we suggested three tablespoons of THC or CBD oil, feel free to bend the rules and add whatever amount you’re comfortable with. Once your molds have sat out and dried, drop them in your bathtub and get your relax on.